Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Data
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Python Developer (Contract) (Outside IR35)
Remote · London, England, United Kingdom
Working at the Client
Our client are mix of around 40 researchers, designers and technologists based in a lovely studio in Shoreditch. We work to a hybrid model with the team in the studio on Monday, Tuesday or Friday but are also happy should you prefer to work remotely. We’re committed to designing, building and evolving the world’s best video-based consumer products.
We hire people who know their craft, and love working alongside colleagues with varied skill-sets, backgrounds and viewpoints. We believe strongly in the power of empathy; working as a united team, learning what forces are driving and challenging clients, and understanding their audience’s’ motivations and anxieties.
We’re proud to deliver flagship products for major broadcast and sports organisations, including Formula 1, BBC, DFord, and The Television Academy. We operate at the high end of our markets, working with clients who want to innovate, and understand the importance of user insights.
We work in cross-discipline project teams, who are given full ownership of their delivery. Teams work using Agile methodologies, and are encouraged to hone their approach, finding right blend of ceremonies and tools for them and their product. Together, they solve difficult problems and deliver innovative, intuitive products that millions of people use every day.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Back-end Python Engineers to join the team for 6-12 weeks.
You’ll be reporting to our Head of Engineering, and work alongside an impressive technology team who work across a range of technologies. You’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional products for our high profile clients as part of multidisciplinary team.
You are experienced in:
· Python web frameworks, ideally Django
· Good understanding of design patterns and data structures
· Good understanding of, and hands-on experience developing, Rest API’s as part of a microservice architecture
· Experience designing asynchronous applications using Celery or similar
· Understanding of how to writing performant applications that scale
· Understanding of web security and OWASP Top 10 exploits
· Experience writing tests and testable code with one of Python testing frameworks
· Be comfortable in linux environments and know how to Bash
· Solid experience with git
Bonus to have:
· Familiarity with continuous integration approaches and tooling
· Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience with AWS or other cloud platform
If this sounds like your dream job, please get in touch telling us why you’re right for this role, along with your CV and access to code examples.