£65,000-£80,000 + package
- Salt are thrilled to be partnered with an impressive scale up regulatory technology business which aims to optimise standards in compliance and transaction screening
- You will apply data analytics tools and techniques to support with the design and implementation of a repeatable framework for tuning, testing and measurement of anomalies.
- Key skills: Data analytics, R, Python, SQL, statistical modelling, multivariate analysis, factor analysis, and clustering
Responsibilities of a Data Analyst:
- Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to screening to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness measures
- Support in designing and implementing a repeatable framework for tuning, testing and measurement of anomalies
- Conduct analysis based on transaction types, lists and matching algorithms
A newly created and thriving regulatory technology business which strives to bring global financial institutions together to optimise standards in compliance, by providing a trusted platform to exchange and enhance information.
Backed by an industry consortium of financial service market leaders and equipped with decades of industry experience and advanced technologies, our partner will redefine how compliance can be delivered.
Requirements of a Data Analyst:
- Prior experience as a Data or Risk Analyst
- You will be able to analyse information and succinctly summarise results, identifying trends, patterns, and anomalies.
- Statistical modelling experience
- Proficiency in R and/or Python programming
- Proficiency in SQL scripting and SQL databases
If the description matches your experience, click apply!
Job Reference: JO-2302-331554
Salary: £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: and clustering, data analytics, factor analysis, multivariate analysis, Python, R, SQL, statistical modelling