Data Science & Analytics Manager – Financial Crime
£60,000-£75,000 + package
- Salt is thrilled to be partnering with a major retail bank, and specifically their Financial Crime (FinCrime) Data Science & Analytics team
- Unique opportunity to lead a Transaction Monitoring team of Data Scientists and engineers
- Key skills: Demonstrable knowledge of transaction monitoring paired with a background of managing modelling lifecycles. Python/R, SQL, distributed computational frameworks
- Quick turnaround!
Responsibilities of a Financial Crime Data Science & Analytics Manager:
- You will be liaising with internal stakeholders across FinCrime control operations, front office and calibration testers
- Manage an existing and high performing team of data scientists, analysts and engineers
- Responsible for the management of transaction analytics and modelling lifecycles
- Setting standard for code writing, testing and maintain production-quality code
- Work on improving on existing methodologies and developing new data sources
A household name and one of the largest banking institutions in the world. Driven by their key purpose, to help people and business prosper! They have just opened a brand new office to house their amazing employees too. You will be joining a brilliant transaction monitoring analytical team at a well known brand, guaranteed to push your career forward.
Requirements for a Financial Crime Data Science & Analytics Manager:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Transaction Monitoring
- Strong analytical background with a good understanding of machine learning techniques and their Financial Crime applications
- Previous (or current) hands-on experience of Python and/or R and SQL
- Nice to haves: distributed computational frameworks (Hive, Hadoop, Impala Spark etc.), knowledge of financial markets and fincrime controls.
If you think this job description matches your experience, click apply!
Job Reference: JO-2302-331156
Salary: £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/03/2023
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Demonstrable knowledge of transaction monitoring paired with a background of managing modelling lifecycles. Python/R, distributed computational frameworks, SQL