IT Business Analyst – Outside IR35 – £400/day – 2 Days/Week Onsite in Windsor – Utilities and Smart Metering
I am working with a key client looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst for a 6 month contract. Experience working as an IT Business Analyst within the Utilities/Smart Metering environment highly desirable.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Your delivery responsibility will be through assignment to a programme where you will lead business analysis activity as part of a multi-disciplinary programme team in a matrix environment.
- You will be accountable for delivering a highly stakeholder focused and responsive service that produces quality deliverables, with extensive interaction with programme directors, internal business owners (including members of the Executive Committee) and external stakeholders including representatives from government & regulatory bodies.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Delivery Approach: Define the scope of business analysis activity for a specific programme/project, identifying the systems/process impacted by the business need (including regulatory, technical, commercial and process documentation), creating and managing the stakeholder engagement strategy and defining the business analysis artefacts required for a specific project and the associated assurance strategy. Present the recommended business analysis approach to senior stakeholders via the client’s governance process.
- Activity Planning: Develop, manage and maintain a detailed, credible plan for the conduct of business analysis activity, identifying activities and resources required, critical path, risks and dependencies. Identify and manage inter project dependencies, ensuring alignment of requirements with business needs across multiple projects/workstreams.
- Activity Management: scheduling and allocation of work activities on a day-to-day basis across a team of business analysts, identifying plan over-runs, understanding the impact, managing dependencies between projects, managing the development of solutions to get the business analysis activities back on track and escalating accordingly.
- Resource Management: Analysing resource constraints and working with project managers and function leads to resolve issues (including performance/capability issues and redeployment of resources across projects). Regularly assess resource utilisation projects and against the resource schedule and identify variances that require action.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.
Job Reference: JO-2301-330252
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Contract