Machine Learning Engineer
£65,000-£80,000 + package
- Salt are thrilled to be partnered with an EMEA leader in decision-making AI products with headquarters across London, Paris, Berlin, Tunis, Lagos, Dubai, Cape Town and the USA.
- The focus of a Machine Learning Engineer is to contribute to their in-house machine learning product codebases and libraries.
- Key skills: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, JAX, GPU, CPU
Responsibilities of a Machine Learning Engineer
- Design and implement algorithms to leverage modern hardware and distributed computing systems.
- Apply knowledge of relevant research domains along with expert coding skills to develop industrial solutions
- You will have the opportunity to shape their engineering culture…Develop and contribute to our in-house Machine Learning libraries and the codebases of our Machine Learning products.
The company has been named among the Top 100 global AI startups for three consecutive years, as well as one of the 100 most promising B2B companies in Europe. They have created an environment that ensures to challenge you by working closely with a broad spectrum of high-quality clients, pushing you to thrive in an environment that’s rarely tedious and always looking to push you to come up with outside-the-box solutions using cutting-edge technologies.
Requirements of a Machine Learning Engineer:
- Postgraduate degree in a technical field
- Experience in contributing, maintaining and/or building large scale libraries.
- Experience in parallel and high-performance computing.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms and models.
- Experience using Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, JAX.
- Competitive salary.
- Working in small, diverse teams where you can make an impact.
- Varied challenges across industries.
- Annual offsite events.
If the description matches your experience, click apply!
Job Reference: JO-2302-331500
Salary: £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CPU, Deep Learning, GPU, JAX, Keras, Machine Learning, PyTorch, Reinforcement Learning, Tensorflow