Research Engineer – NLP & Recommender Systems
€65,000-€80,000 + package
- Salt are thrilled to be partnered with an EMEA leader in decision-making AI products with headquarters across London, Paris, Berlin, Tunis, Lagos, Dubai, Cape Town and the USA.
- The focus of a RL Research Engineer is to understand business problems, identify and harness the correct AI or cognitive computing technologies to solve them, and taking part in the commercial deployment of their solution.
- Key skills: NLP, Recommender Systems, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, JAX, C/++, Docker, Kuberbetes, HPC, CUDA
Responsibilities of a Research Engineer:
- Apply knowledge of relevant research domains along with expert coding skills to develop industrial solutions (POC, MVP, fully deployed solutions) and products (platforms and frameworks).
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU).
The company has been named among the Top 100 global AI startups for three consecutive years, as well as one of the 100 most promising B2B companies in Europe. They have created an environment that ensures to challenge you by working closely with a broad spectrum of high-quality clients, pushing you to thrive in an environment that’s rarely tedious and always looking to push you to come up with outside-the-box solutions using cutting-edge technologies.
Requirements of a Research Engineer:
- Postgraduate degree in a technical field
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and/or Recommender systems
- Information Retrieval, Semantic Analysis, Document Parsing, etc…
- Knowledge of C/C++, GoLang, or other languages and proficiency with Git
- Experience using Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, JAX.
- Experience with storage systems, distributed systems, HPC, compilers, and/or CUDA programming.
- Competitive salary.
- Working in small, diverse teams where you can make an impact.
- Varied challenges across industries.
- Annual offsite events.
If the description matches your experience, click apply!
Job Reference: JO-2302-331503
Salary: €65000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent