Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is currently recruiting for one of it’s clients in London.
Job Title: Senior Consultant (Data Science & Machine Learning).
– AWS Sagemaker
– Azure ML Studio
Must have in detail:
1. Experience using COMPUTER VSION algorithms – Object detection, classification, segmenation etc.
2. Experience in using one or more deep learning frameworks – Tensorflow, Pytorch etc. and networks.
3. Able to compare various models across performance metrics, validate and perform hyper parameter tuning.
4. Experience with – data generation, augmentation and annotation.
5. Experience using Python. Libraries – Opencv, scikit-learn, scipy, numpy
6. Object Oriented coding.
7. Understand business problems and able to proto-type and build toy models quickly
8. Experience in enabling models as prod ready solutions across platforms – mobile, web or edge.
9. Strong communication skills to explain the solution to business stake holders.
1. Working with camera streams – especially multi-camera environment.
2. Cloud knowledge – preferrably AWS
3. Tool chain – Docker, Git, Jupyter notebook
4. Working in Agile environment
5. Solid understanding on mathematical methods
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
-Design Computer Vision based data science solutions
-Build Implement Data science models
-Deploy Data science solutions
Detailed Job Description:
-Evangelize requirements workshops with business and Data science community to capture requirements for the AI platform
-Architect solutions leveraging AIML, working closely with customer to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution
-Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof of concepts or prototypes
-Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and ML related technologies.
-Deep experience developing AI models in real world environments
-Significant experience deploying ML models. Significant experience developing AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code e.g. Familiar using ML Platforms/Tools like MXNet, -Cafee, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow
-Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols
-Data Science skill on Video analytics and image processing.
-Possess experience in implementing Video analytics solutions to address image segmentation, image classification, Object tracking problems.
-Experience in working with unstructured/structured and semi-structured data sets
-Experience in data cleansing/aggregation/wrangling to perform exploratory data analysis
-Excellent hands on experience in using Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling and quantitative analysis
-Experience in understanding the business processes to identify and highlight applicability of AI/ML solutions
-Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.