Senior Data Modeler – Banking – London – Hybrid
Rate: £900 – £1200 (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
My banking client is looking for a Senior Data Modeler to join the team on a 6 month contract.
- In-depth understanding of the banks data domains e.g. risk, finance, treasury, retail, commercial, asset/wealth management, Awareness/experience with financial industry standard data models like BIAN, FIBO, FpML, nCINO etc.
- Have worked extensively on the data modelling, data analysis, data profiling for large banks. Experience with analysis/profiling tools like Alteryx, Trifacta, Tableau, PowerBI
- Understand the data modelling techniques and patterns and tools like Erwin
[NA] experience with data catalog/dictionary tools like Collibra, Alation, Informatica
- Can work independently in defining the data model for the bank along with governance around it
- Have approx. 10 years of experience in building data models on cloud and on-prem solutions across OLAP, OLTP etc.
Job Reference: JO-2301-330321
Salary: £900 - £1200 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract