We are working with in International Management Consultancy within Professional Services to recruit their first Talent Director to join their office in Frankfurt, Germany
This is a strategic role reporting directly to the Global TA Director based in the UK
- Plan, organise, promote, attend and actively contribute at hiring events.
- Experience of managing large programs/complex operations
- Gather and analyse market intelligence and competitor data
- Collation and presentation of reports to senior leadership teams
- Budget management
- Manage key relationships with HR colleagues, business unit professionals, vendors and candidates
- Build organisation brand and position as employer of choice
Responsibilities to include:
- Ability to manage large volume of hiring
- Experience with the Talent market in Germany
- Knowledge of German language
- Understanding of local recruitment and contract hiring
- Presentation skills – A captivating presenter. The ability to consolidate and present information in a public arena
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at a business/corporate level.
- Strong, resilient and outgoing personality with a strong orientation towards team-work
- Ability to work independently
- Impeccable attention to details, a proactive and solution oriented approach
- Ability to work under extreme pressure & within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage ambiguity
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197618
Salary: €120000.00 - €130000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: HR
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: "Talent Manager" Head of Talent" "Talent Director"