Learning & Development Trainer – Financial Crime
People Team · Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
My client, a well-known, disruptive online bank, are looking for someone to Manage their team in the HR function. They are a growing business and team and have an existing team that you will join and help grow! If you want to work for one of the most exciting financial businesses, keep reading!
Description from the L&D team themselves
As our customer numbers continue to grow, so does our need to hire fantastic people to serve them. Our Learning & Development team supports training and development across the operation from new starters to ongoing coaching and support to ensure excellence in service.
We have an opportunity for a trainer specialising in Financial Crime to join our Learning & Development team. You will work with our Banking Operations Partner and existing team of trainers to enhance Financial Crime education across the team, with the aim of providing the necessary training, knowledge and expertise to help prevent and disrupt Financial Crime in whatever form it takes.
The role will be Cardiff based, and occasional travel to our offices in London and Southampton will be required.
- Design, develop and deliver Financial Crime induction training.
- Design, develop and deliver training to enhance Financial Crime awareness and knowledge across relevant Operational areas of the business.
- Work with the existing Learning & Development team to drive a continuous improvement ethos, looking for and identifying opportunities to improve the effectiveness of our Financial Crime training.
- Build strong relationships with the Financial Crime Team and the wider organisation, in order to understand and help meet the businesses Financial Crime training needs.
- Preparing and distributing reports to the wider business as needed.
- Current or prior experience working within a Financial Crime Operations role.
- Experience of designing and delivering training.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting to and inspiring others to embrace change.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements that inform Financial Crime prevention activity within the UK Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge of relevant industry guidance sources regarding financial crime risks in the UK (such as the JMLSG) would be beneficial.
- Ability to balance workload and schedules with multiple priorities.
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off!
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose and Peloton
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
- Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work and Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships
This is an AMAZING business with exciting growth plans – don’t miss out!
Apply and the main recruiter on this, Jess Raven will be in touch!
Job Reference: JO-2212-329352
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 23/01/2023
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: wales
Job Types: Permanent