Junior Human Resources Business Partner
London – Hybrid – Excellent salary and career progression
My client is a successful executive search brand, and they are looking for someone to join their HR team as a Junior HRBP. You will be an integral part of the HR team and support them with many HR matters. It is a fantastic professional business with amazing benefits, career progression and learning and development avenues! If you could be interested, read on for more information!
- A good understanding and demonstratable experience within the many disciplines of HR including Diversity & Inclusion, Performance Management, Reward, Talent Management, Employee Relations etc
- Strong knowledge and experience in employment law and its application in a commercial environment
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability and credibility to develop good working relationships across geographies and functions
- Numerate with strengths in interpreting and presenting data & information in Excel and PowerPoint producing relevant graphics, charts, tables to inform business decisions and drive results
- Ensuring governance and support on annual cycle processes e.g. performance, pay
- Partnering with Line Managers on all people related matters
- Reviewing/Implementing policy and processes were needed
- Support with all administration – drafting letters, contracts etc
- Responsible for updating and maintaining data on our HR system and the electronic people files
- Active member of the L&D Academy team supporting the development of our people
- Analytical and methodical but able to apply findings to broader objectives.
- Great communication & presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong personal values in line with those of the business
- Be distinctive: committed to excellence in delivery
- Maintain humility: committed to personal development and receptive to feedback
- Compete together: embraces and understands the benefits of a collaborative approach
- Ability to listen and empathize with others
- Passion for coaching and inspiring others to develop their potential
- Self-sufficient and internally driven and motivated – likes working alone but knows when to seek direction and input from others.
- Able to operate as a team player, willing to complete tasks that may not be in their immediate realm of responsibilities to get the job done
What’s in it for you?
- AMAZING salary + annual bonuses
- Gym membership
- Brilliant paternal benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme and Calm/Headspace subscriptions
- All travel costs covered
- Health insurance
If you are interested, get in touch with Jess Raven – the main recruiter on this vacancy and we can have an introductory chat! Good luck!
Job Reference: JO-2208-258743
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 12/09/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: HR human resources learning and development L&D training trainer