HR Operations Manager – Cardiff – Unicorn Business
My client, a well-known, disruptive online bank, are looking for someone to Manager their team on the HR function. They are a growing business and team and have an existing team that you will join and help grow! If you want to work for one of the most exciting financial businesses, keep reading!
Their mission is to change banking for good. They can’t do that without their dedicated and passionate employees. The People team deals with all aspects of their employee journey – talent acquisition, employee onboarding, talent management, total rewards and employee experience and culture.
The HR Operations Manager will build and maintain a robust HR service and provide timely fit for purpose operational support. They will manage and develop the People/HR Operations and Onboarding team who act as the first point of contact for their new employees and for any People questions.
Key Responsibilities, from the HR team themselves:
- Oversee all the People/HR administration processes ensuring discretion and accuracy
- Manage our new employee onboarding journey from offer to induction
- Manage the relationship with our pre employment screening provider ensuring they deliver against pre-agreed SLAs
- Own the relationship with our pension provider and other benefit suppliers.
- Support our employees with benefit queries and manage the renewal processes
- Manage and motivate the People/HR Operations team who handle People administration and first-line queries
- Help drive and embed diversity & inclusion practices into all that we do
- Act as the SME for all People policies and processes ensuring they are maintained and managed in line with our statutory and regulatory obligations including our Staff Handbook
- Work collaboratively with the People Partners on People projects
- Proactively review and map out all People processes and workflows, making operational improvements where appropriate
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off!
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
- Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work and Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships
- Experience in managing a People/HR Operations function
- Experience working in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Experience working within financial services with an awareness of the regulatory environment
- Ability to balance immediate and long term needs through strategic planning and prioritisation of work
Please apply and if you’re successful, our main recruiter on this, Jess Raven, will be in touch!
Job Reference: JO-2212-329313
Salary: £32000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 23/01/2023
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: wales
Job Types: Permanent