Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
IT Sourcing Strategy Manager – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 1 year contract
Rate: 700 – 900 per day
Remote working Initially however at someone point in 2022 you will need to be onsite.
IT Sourcing Strategy team is seeking a IT Sourcing Strategy Senior Manager, who will work in conjunction with IT delivery teams, across disciplines, to manage outsourcing life cycle with our Strategic Service Providers, implement and closely follow up the governance, risk & compliance related to outsourcing activities as well as manage and drive key sourcing initiatives.
Success in this role will require leadership, collaboration, communication, change and people management skills and management of suppliers relationship.
The right candidate must have expertise in driving change at scale using analytics, process engineering, influential communication and effective presentation to senior leaders, as well as leadership and people management.
As a senior IT Sourcing Strategy Manager, you will
– Advise/support the IT leadership in developing/refining IT Sourcing Strategy & roll out
– Ensure the multi-hat role of IT Sourcing Strategy team is rightly balanced for the advisory, support & control activities.
– Ensure that the proposed solutions for the different stakeholders are fit for purpose, coherent, efficient and cost effective
-Ensure the IT sourcing & partner management maturity journey is progressing to the next level
– monitor key outsourced projects, by working with the IT and non-IT stakeholders (such as Compliance, Legal, Risk Management & Supply Chain) across the bank & the partners
– create opportunities for open and constructive dialogue to ensure the services delivered by the partners across domains, technologies & divisions are fit-for-purpose, of good quality, bring in value for money, and of low/calculated risk.
– drive vendor first line risk management, regulatory compliance & control assurance activities, owned by IT business owner.
– Proactively identify market orientation where the organisation operates and takes them into accounts
You know how to:
– deliver according to agreed timescales, meeting budget, quality and value delivery criteria with a consulting mindset.
– inspire and engage, creating an open culture, leading by example. Build and maintain business relationships with people across different divisions inside and outside.
-communicate with technical project teams
– manage and lead a team
– run risks assessments
– create, negotiate and manage relationships with global vendors and incorporating multiple delivery/projects experience
– examine matters from a distance and putting them in a broader context and time perspective.
– think transversally beyond own field of expertise and be aware and understand important developments, trends and potential future demands
– share a common purpose and direction in the organisation and among colleagues
– project management experience
– experience in working with global delivery models
– cause and effect thinking to identify risk and opportunity areas
– constructive challenger & make things happen mind-set
– ability to adapt, pragmatic, cultural openness and capacity to keep things simple.
– good experience in working/managing a multi-stakeholder environment
– excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
– strong influencing and stake-holder management skills
– flexible attitude and ability to perform in an interesting & demanding environment
– excellent diplomacy and negotiation skills
– good understanding of the banks activities and services
– are committed to continuous process improvement
– function well in a rapidly changing environment, reassessing priorities when required
– are autonomous and self-organised
– are proactive to find solutions to problems that occur
– are trustworthy and know how to deal with sensitive information
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org