My client, a well-known, disruptive online bank, are looking for someone to join their fast-growing Learning and Development team! They are a growing business and team and have an existing team that you will join and help grow! If you want to work for one of the most exciting financial businesses, keep reading!
This role is responsible for the design and delivery of the L&D needs across the organisation. This will include but is not limited to induction, management, leadership, personal effectiveness and operational skills.
Responsibilities from the L&D Manager:
- Facilitating and delivering training programmes to new and existing employees, which will include systems, processes and soft skills.
- Helping to develop training materials for new starters and existing team members in the Contact Centre.
- Encouraging participation from employees in ongoing training programmes.
- Helping to analyse learning outcomes to show success of learning programmes.
- Ongoing coaching to employees in the Contact Centre to ensure high quality service.
- Experience in a Training or Learning & Development role in a Financial Services company (preferably within a Contact Centre environment).
- Experience building training programmes and materials.
- A hands-on approach – someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get ‘stuck in’.
- Outstanding facilitation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to deliver and meet deadlines in a flexible, organic, fast-paced environment.
- Design and delivery of training
- Communication, collaboration and partnership
- Project management
- Strong facilitation skills
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off!
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
- Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work and Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships
This is a really exciting business to be a part of! If you are interested, please apply and our main recruiter, Jess Raven, will be in contact!
Job Reference: JO-2212-329343
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/01/2023
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: wales
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: learning and development trainer training