This role is with a client that is part of an edgy, highstreet fashion brand looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team in their London office.
Personality and approach will be as important as your experience. You need to be resilient yet flexible, commercial yet empathetic, professional, driven and focused with your sights firmly set on achieving results.
Implementing the Recruitment strategy, supporting the head office business with its continued expansion and success. You will be a hands-on recruitment manager overseeing the Head Office recruitment team providing on-going management, development, and coaching of them. This role is responsible for delivering attraction, selection, recruitment, and candidate management processes to ensure this company can secure the best talent available with constant consideration to quality, time and value.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be responsible for identifying exceptional talent within our three brands, across the breadth of head office departments, including – Buying, Merchandising, Design, Technical, Marketing, Creative, Graphics, Ecommerce, Wholesale, Finance, IT and HR.
- Own the high- exec level recruitment directly, managing the full recruitment cycle.
- Drive and roll out the Head Office recruitment strategy with the team.Be agile with and for change to bring innovation to all recruitment activities and processes.
- Continue to develop the recruitment processes in all business areas, looking for areas of improvement across all recruitment channels.
- Advise and consult with functional leaders in Head Office on implementing attraction strategies for their departments, making sure they complement the overall business and Talent strategy.
- Develop innovative initial attraction from advertising platforms, thinking outside of the box to help
this clients’ employer branding stand apart as an employer of choice.
- Manage the team to actively develop talent pools for short term and long-term recruitment
- Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly/bi-annual and annual reporting; be innovative and challenge the
status quo on what and how we report.
- Use and understanding of the ATS database; driving the team to utilise the database.
- Manage and strategise the attendance of University, School and Industry recruitment fairs, networking
events and seminars.
- Provide competitor analysis to functional leaders to let them know of changes within the sector.
- Provide mentoring and training to current team members and develop progression plans with them.
- Drive the team to be involved and considered with input into quarterly benchmarking.
- Up to date on latest recruitment trends and industry best practice
- Strategically identify competitive companies to target and drive the team(s) towards that.
- Ensure the team bring new business and competitor intelligence to the wider talent team regularly.
- Work with the Head Office HR Manager to create synergy, knowledge sharing and great partnership.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven ability to manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including meeting targets and delivering
an outstanding candidate experiences
- An understanding of the different functions and approaches required when sourcing within a creative
retail head office.
- Experience of implementing a recruitment strategy along with managing and coaching teams.
- Ability to manage functional leaders, impacting and influencing at all levels in order to gain trust
- Strong organisational and planning skills; able to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload for yourself and your team
- A conceptual and strategic thinker; well-developed sense of curiosity.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to acquire, gather and synthesize information
- Technology and database savvy.
- Proactive, responsible, and accountable; tenacious, result and deadline driven.
- Works well with others and is team focused.
- An excellent head-hunter.
- Superb writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high energy.
- Work-life balance:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Bring your dog to work
- Employees Assistance program to support with mental, physical and financial health
- Fully equipped free gym and on-site wellness room in their East London office and 50% discount off external gym memberships
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount:
- Up to 40% off at all businesses under this umbrella company!
- One paid day to either volunteer or fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan
- Continued Development:
- We offer structured support within the business alongside continued learning and development
Job Reference: JO-2207-257423
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonuses
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/08/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent