Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
London – Hybrid – Excellent Bonuses
This role covers the whole People remit, from strategic to operational. You’ll be contributing to the global HR strategy to support ongoing business growth and identifying appropriate HR solutions that the business requires. A key deliverable will be the ability to understand the culture and develop plans that fit within the team’s culture. You’ll be integral in developing people solutions spear heading the businesses strategic growth plan.
This role necessitates the ability to navigate a spectrum of challenge and diversity of work, from HR strategy right through to delivering excellent day-to-day core People processes.
· In partnership with the Global Director of People, set, drive and deliver the Global People strategy
· This role necessitates the ability to navigate a spectrum of challenge and diversity of work, from HR strategy right through to delivering excellent day-to-day core People processes.
· Creating a dynamic culture where people can do their best work and deliver great commercial results will be a key strength.
· Support senior leaders and managers across the organisation to deliver an exceptional employee experience at all touchpoints in the employee lifecycle
· As a key People leader, plan, lead, and deliver on people project activity throughout the organisation
· With the Global Director of People, drive consistency, collaboration and partnership across the global People Team, acting as a key stakeholder and business partner to People Managers in global markets
· Provide the support, training and feedback to deliver great quality performance conversations and promote a high performing culture across the business
· Manage effective succession planning, talent mapping and talent pipeline to respond effectively to current and future business needs.
· Lead on the development of the Learning & Development offer; sourcing and/or creating training programmes as appropriate to successfully address organisational skills gaps
· Lead the effective collation and publication of beneficial and insightful People data and reporting
· In partnership with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, help deliver a best-in-class recruitment and onboarding process, consistently delivering an exceptional candidate experience
· Lead a small, but successful and dynamic People team, and support their ongoing development and growth within their careers
Previous experience you’ll need…
Send your CV and one of our recruiters will be in touch!