Are you looking to work for a household brand? Do you want people brimming with excitement when you shortlist their profile? If your answer is yes then this is exactly the position for you! This brand is looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager to manage an agile, go-getting team of recruiters aligned to Product, Data and Technology divisions to secure diverse and talented candidates.
- You will be allocating Product, Technology and Data vacancies to the team which align the business aims with streamlined processes.
- Manage your workload and mentor a team to search for top talent efficiently.
- You will be working closely with the recruitment and development team, communicating accurate forecasting, planning and reporting to management boards during regular board meetings.
- Leading teams to deliver excellence as well as managing performance and ensuring development.
- Understand current compliance; GDPR; Legislation; Equality Act etc.
- You will get to work with HR to understand business priorities, and implement these objectives with sleek plans.
- Working together with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to engage and spread brand awareness of one of the top media outlets.
- Carrying out executive searches and market mapping to fulfil top tier levels.
- You need to have expert knowledge and experience in recruiting roles within Product Tech and Data business areas.
- Experience of efficient managing a team with high volume.
- Excellently versed in designing selection material, educating and mentoring a team accordingly.
- A detailed experience with employer branding across multiple channels to attract and diversify talent pools showing dedication to initiatives like DE&I.
- Have an excellent understanding of legislation and the impact for Recruitment in a variety of business areas to market map and understand competitors.
- The ability to build stable, friendly relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation skills; finding effective solutions to problems.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Great access to amenities
- And many more..
Apply to find out more and start your next exciting venture…
Job Reference: JO-2204-254285
Salary: Up to £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/05/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent