Do you have at least two years experience working within a Talent or Recruitment role? Do you understand the world of Technology? Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and able to understand technology terminology?
We are pleased to be partnering with a SaaS client that is starting their scale up stage with anticipated growth from 150 employee to 300 by the end of 2021. Their customers are based internationally and therefore you will have the opportunity to recruit and hire in a number of different countries. The role is based in Belgium and we are looking for someone who is based near here and has an understanding of the local market as well as international exposure, particularly across North America.
You will be focused to identify top talent to join the organisation through your own networks, social media and head hunting.
You will work very closely with the Co Founders, reporting to Head of People
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in technology conferences and network with IT professionals
- On board new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Manage agency relationships, and manage PSL
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicant’s abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
To be considered for the position you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Proven track record as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
Job Reference: JO-2103-198591
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: HR
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent