We are pleased to be working with our client to recruit a Graduate Recruiter. This will be the first Recruiter join the team in Hamburg – working closely with the London office.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the global recruiting team. As a Recruiter you will lead on implementing creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage entry-level talent for front office and the Client Service team. You will represent the company at universities across the EMEA region, plan and coordinate recruiting events, develop marketing initiatives, and manage the candidate pipeline end-to-end.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with recruiting and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and help formulate recruitment strategy
- Lead on sourcing strategies across key universities and source candidates for early talent roles
- Organise and attend recruitment events (seasonal travel required)
- Inform, educate and excite prospective candidates
- Screen applications and conduct interviews
- Support candidates through the pipeline and run offer and on-boarding activities
- Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Provide administrative support as needed
to be considered for the position you will need;
- A strong academic background – Bachelors or Masters degree in any discipline
- 360-recruitment process in a fast-paced organisation.
- 2+ years recruitment experience
- Good understanding of the Dach region graduate recruitment marketplace
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Business proficiency in English and German
- A confident and tenacious personality: the ability to respond efficiently and positively to feedback, make decisions with certainty, and learn from challenging situations
- Ability to work effectively with key senior stakeholders and hiring managers across the business
- The ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced environment
If successful in this position you will have the option after 2 years (or before based on performance) to be promoted to a Senior Recruiter.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196225
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: HR
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent