Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Growth Marketing Manager - £45-60K (Great Bens) - London What to join the booming revolution of HealthTech? Then please read on… Even before the dreaded Covid19 Pandemic, this start-up's growth…£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£90,000 – £110,000 basic plus bonus & bens
The company has had over £200 million in funding and predict to IPO by 2021
This is a newly created role reporting to the CMO the Analysis Director is a key senior hire for the business. This role will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of customer analysis and insight to inform decision making and business intelligence across marketing and the wider business.
· Ideally from a consumer tech company
· Team management experience
· Experience working with C level stakeholders
· Experience analysing large datasets in a consumer-facing business (SQL, R, Python etc)
· Exposure to and understanding of data from marketing platforms (e.g DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Facebook, Branch/Mobile App Tracking, Google Analytics, CRM)
· Experienced in techniques to deduce influences from different attributes e.g. multiple regression, multivariate analysis of variance, discriminant analysis
To apply for the Analytics Director role click “Apply”