Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Associate Director Data Science – Up to £120,000
Global Pharmaceutical Giant
Flexible Hybrid, 1-2 days in-office (<45 minutes from London)
A unique opportunity to build a brand new Data Science unit to service the EMEA region within this global consumer pharma giant!
Up until now Data Science has been based out of their US HQ, but this company is now looking to expand on it UK based capabilities. We are looking for the person who can get this ball rolling.
It’s a major task, and not for the feint of heart. You’ll be building the base for huge data science growth, with plans over the next 12-18 months to add several heads to the department and expand capabilities from initially a marketing focus to supply chain and R&D.
You’ll be building that core infrastructure and outlining best practice, leveraging existing Data and ML Engineering teams to deliver results and create value for stakeholders across the region. Primarily leveraging advanced marketing analytics and the 1.2 billion strong customer base to demonstrate the impact data science can have on a business of this calibre.
The next steps would be to expand on these practices by building and leading a team, and matching the capabilities of the US office. With huge attention from c-suite, we are looking for someone with capable hands-on skills combined with business acumen to get the job done.
It’s an exciting business to be a part of. Having been at the forefront of media and consumer awareness throughout the recent Covid-19 pandemic, they are looking to leverage their heightened position in the market to continue their commercial successes within the pharma and consumer pharma space. Great benefits, rewarding work and positive culture.
Skills and Qualifications
– Strong hands-on Data Science skills
– Model-building, machine learning, advanced python, r, sql
– Good knowledge and awareness of data infrastructure and architecture
– Educated to a high level (Masters, PhD) in a numerate subject
– Experience building Data Science teams
– Able to operate independently, but also leverage existing resources within a business
– Able to liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
– Able to articulate and demonstrate the commercial value of Data Science
For more details please apply!
You can also reach out to me via LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com