Salt’s client, a Global Leading Digital Agency are on the hunt for a Audience and Data Strategy Manager to join their Analytics, Audience, & Insights team supporting them in creating data-driven audience strategies for one of their largest client accounts. This role will work closely with the cross-capability team on the CRM business which consists of analysts, creative strategists, creatives, & campaign management team members. In addition, you will work closely with the client accounts product marketing, CRM, data, & campaign delivery teams and in line with a corresponding, exisiting audience manager on the paid workstream.
This role who would best suited to an applicant who holds a deep understanding of data & data concepts as they are applicable to customer marketing, but also be an expert in CRM and general knowledge of digital marketing.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work closely with various internal teams to develop the customer marketing audience strategy, creating a data-driven approach that understands & pre-empts user needs, determining & delivering the most relevant experience
- Responsible for working with leading cross-discipline teams in the creation of data-informed customer marketing programmme
- Bring to life dynamic profiling approach that allows the team to increase understanding of customer needs, enriching its persistent 1st party data
- Collaborate with the analytics team to create measurement plans in a continuous test & learn
- Create strategies that test the customer marketing programme’s value in driving incremental revenue to Samsung
- Work directly with the other capabilities to ensure data led thinking is consistently used throughout the team
Key Skills Required:
- The ability to solve a multitude of problems by leveraging deep knowledge and experience in customer marketing
- Expertise and hands on experience in creating customer marketing strategies, writing data briefs, and using data to create programmes across the customer lifecycle
- Technical understanding of how data flows across systems eg. Customer DataWarehouse, Adobe Campaign, Web Analytics, DMP, visualisation tools, etc.
- Ability to translate complex data sets into insights and actionable recommendations
- Able to present complicated data insights and strategic recommendations in a client facing manner and teach others to do the same
- Experience working with clients to help them achieve marketing success fueled by data
- Confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure delivery on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome
- Brilliant client service, and fostering that culture within your team to ensure smooth delivery across what is a complex piece of business
- Familiarity with data visualisation software such as DataStudio or Tableau would be advantageous
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201134
Salary: £250 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract