Our client a well-known FMCG brand is looking for a Category Manager to join the company in a newly formed position. The most suitable candidate will have strong experience in building collaborative relationships with grocery retailers to help drive sustainable growth for the category.
- Manage and build relationships with retail stakeholders (Merchandisers, Buyers etc).
- Analyse customer and shopper data to provide actionable insights.
- Based on analysis make suitable recommendations to grow the category.
- Management of one Category Executive.
- Influence retailers on range assortment based on insights created.
Key skills required:
- Currently working as Category Manager.
- Strong communication and relationships skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Experience using Kantar, Nielsen and retailer data systems.
- Strong influencing skills.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245545
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent