Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Consumer Analytics Manager
Global Beauty Giant
Located in stunning central London offices, with facilities such as a hair salon and nail bar, you will be working amongst beauty products galore!
Reporting into the Insights & Analytics Director, you will be managing a team of two Analysts, delivering a wide range of projects around the consumer. This spans a number of beauty brands within the group, where requirements will vary significantly, given the range of consumers being engaged. A great chance to hone your abilities in working with lots of various stakeholders with differing agendas, within a global organization. Fast paced and exciting, this role would suit those who enjoy having to adapt to last minute requests and relish bringing new ideas to the table.
We’re after a technical analytics whizz, with the ability to apply appropriate statistical analytics techniques for deep dive exploratory insights work, establishing regular reporting and pro-actively identifying areas where leveraging consumer data could help – for brand, marketing and sales teams. Given this role is a replacement and being slightly re-positioned, there is freedom for this individual to really come in and own and shape the role. You can pick and choose your own tools and tech to employ (they’ve recently embedded a new CRM system, Braze, and would love this person to have skills using either R or Python to start to build a data science capability), depending on what you feel is fit for the job in hand. And there will likely be further growth off the back of this role being hired, given eComm and data are a strong focus for the business right now.
* Educated to degree level in a numerate subject, such as Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology
* Ideally, strong skills using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics for insights purposes
* Advanced skills using SQL plus either R or Python for statistical predictive analytics and modelling
* A background in retail is strongly preferred; it’s important you understand the mechanics of trading, merchandising and product performance (particularly across website and app) in order to be able to provide actionable recommendations on how to improve overall customer journey, engagement, behavioural understanding and product performance
* Ability to work with large, unstructured data sets via cloud and on-premise data storage, pulling together relevant data and insights to provide a holistic view of the customer
* Confident, pro-active