Salt’s client, a leading creative agency is looking for a Content & Community Analyst to join their team on an immediate starting contract with the focus on helping to drive insight solutions for 2021. This exciting role sits within one of their biggest FMCG client accounts, where you will be part of a brand new team designed to help drive in data products and solutions for their content and community management.
Key Role Deliverables:
- You will oversee responsibility for delivering performance insights across the clients owned social channels, content and audiences via a range of various social analytics tools.
- You will be responsible for delivering insights into the conversation around brands, including thematic, sentiment, audience, influencers and channels analysis. This is using a range of social intelligence tools across listening, analytics and influencers.
- Work collaboratively alongside various internal account teams to proactively help solve content & community challenges
- Deliver a suite of insight solutions across social content, channels, trends, audiences, cultural and thematic analysis
- Delivering thoughtful, inspiring social intelligence, developing them into guiding insights to solve any pre-existing or new client challenges.
- Work alongside the relevant teams to support in the creation of audience, channel and content strategies that resonate with audiences
- Minimum 2 years of proven social intelligence or analyst expertise
- Strong understanding and experience in using social intelligence tools across listening, analytics and influencers. For example – Brandwatch, Netbase, Tubular Labs, Synthesio, Sprinklr etc.
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret social & content data, summarising findings into meaningful insights
- Ability to translate data and insights into actionable recommendations
- Active awareness of social intelligence and tool/product updates, keeping abreast of news & trends across a range or categories and wider culture to best enhance the project delivery
- Driven to produce the best insights to fuel best ideas and outcomes for our clients
- Detail oriented to ensure our proposals and ideas impress
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills required
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198863
Salary: £200.00 - £280.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Content & Social Media Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract