I am currently working with a fantastic fashion & lifestyle company who are looking to work with Conversion Rate Optimisation Contractors who are based in and around Amsterdam or remotely.
You will be accountable for driving the product discovery and experimentation process for specific products or services on our digital platforms. You focus on optimizing experiences across all digital touchpoints, resulting in ecommerce revenue and improved performance of brand experiences.
You collaborate closely with product owners, ux designers, ux researchers, digital analysts, etc. It’s important that you feel comfortable managing expectations of many product stakeholders.
- Drive product discovery based on research.
- Optimize based on insights and constantly size improvement opportunities for our consumers based on available data sources.
- Drive the experimentation process to identify the most valuable experiments to be executed. Prioritization based on business value in alignment with product owners.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Experience teams to translate stories into business cases using solid quantitative & qualitative customer data.
- Collaborate closely with product teams to capture input and translate it into optimization requirements.
- Manage all aspects of experiment intake, development and quality assurance with internal and external partners.
- Assure that the A/B test used to validate the opportunities are setup correctly and all stakeholders were properly communicated
- Act as ambassador for experimentation across the .com Experience and other Digital Brand Commerce teams to drive an experimentation and optimization mindset.
- 5+ years of experience in CRO in a market or global consumer-focused role
- Proven experience in defining and executing experiments in collaborative multi-functional teams
- Experience in digital analytics and consumer branded commercial experiences is a plus
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Experience with A/B test tools
- Experience with Heatmap tools, analyzing recorded sessions and NPS is a plus.
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for conversion optimization and delivering databased recommendations for quantifiable improvements
- Good people management skills are a plus
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Advanced knowledge of conversion optimization methods and trends
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
Job Reference: JO-2101-197053
Salary: €300 - €500 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3/6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract