Salt’s client, a leading Digital Agency is recruiting a talented and driven CRM Analyst for one of their leading client accounts, supporting their CRM team in executing data-driven audience strategies. Sitting within their Analytics, Audience, & Insights team which oversees the end-to-end data offering for the client account, you will report directly to the Associate Director leading the CRM workstreams, and work with a unified data set across both paid & owned channels.
In this role you will primarily support a more senior analyst who leads on CRM, dividing up tasks to deliver on the reporting requirements and work closely with the cross-capability agency team on the CRM business and work closely with the clients product marketing, CRM, data, & campaign delivery teams.
- Support in the development of the customer marketing audience strategy, creating a data-driven approach that understands & pre-empts user needs, determining & delivering the most relevant experience
- Work with leading cross-discipline teams in the creation of data-informed customer marketing programmme
- Partner with the analytics team in creating measurement plans in a continuous test & learn
- Create strategies to test the customer marketing programme’s value in driving incremental revenue to the client
- Oversee the daily CRM data brief workflow in support of campaign delivery
- Provide support to ensure data led thinking is consistently used throughout the team
- Develop a good understanding of data & data concepts as they are applicable to customer marketing but also be intermediate to advanced in CRM and general knowledge of digital marketing
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the clients business
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to solve problems by leveraging knowledge and experience in customer marketing
- Hands on experience of helping develop customer marketing strategies, writing data briefs, and using data to create programmes across the customer lifecycle
- Good understanding of how data flows across systems – for example, Customer DataWarehouse, Adobe Campaign, Web Analytics, DMP, visualisation tools, etc.
- Experienced working with clients to help them achieve marketing success fueled by data
- Brilliant client service, and fostering that culture within the team to ensure smooth delivery across what is a very complex piece of business
- Familiarity with data visualization software eg. DataStudio, Tableau etc.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201133
Salary: £250 - £290.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract