Salt’s client, a rapidly growing digital analytics focused agency is looking for a CRM Data Analyst to join their team, working on one of their leading Software-based client account. This is an initial 6 Month, immediate starting and fully remote contract position. In this role, you will work with varying levels of stakeholders to analyse and manage data, support in developing their campaign strategies, drive loyalty schemes and communications to improve customer experience, build loyalty and improve overall business performance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Experienced in effective stakeholder management
- Previous experience working with databases to process, check and clean data and of using Excel to process and manage data.
- Ability to effectively analyse data and report back actionable insights and recommendations – translating customer requirements and technical details clearly across the team.
- Prior experience communicating clearly and effectively with customers.
- Possess the ability to analyse, draw conclusions and create solutions to customers’ problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, balancing individual workload and incoming calls simultaneously.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong understanding SQL & Power BI preffered
- Be a self-motivated indivdual with the drive to achieve results within a small team
- Be a data-driven individual, with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills to identify risks, provide market insights, and draw valid conclusions from findings using available data.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Job Reference: JO-2110-248317
Salary: £350.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract