Salt has partnered with a leading Travel Corporation as they source for a CRM Data Manager on an immediate starting, maternity cover placement for a 1 Year contract for their CRM Data Team. This role plays a crucial part in in the long term growth efforts for their Customer Database. Reporting directly to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will hold ownership of the customer database with specific responsibility for maintenance, GDPR adherence and management of customer data to ensure data integrity.
Key Role Requirements:
- Oversee data selections and run queries from the Marketing databases across the company’s product offerings
- Ensure adherence to GDPR guidelines, investigating and answering customer data related GDPR queries from the wider Marketing team.
- Effectively support the Commercial CRM Manager by identifying different customer profiles & segmentation to increase retention and improve ROI through cross sell opportunities.
- Run database extracts and reports required by the internal Marketing and wider teams upon request.
- Oversee internal data systems, manage data flows and data mapping.
Key Skills Required:
- Experienced with using relational databases, SQL and Excel
- Essential previous experience with Salesforce Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud
- Be a data-driven individual with the proven ability to translate technical information into accessible language
- Ability to make data selections and run queries from Marketing databases
- Adhere to GDPR guidelines and answering customer data related GDPR queries
- Experienced with running database extracts and reports
- Oversee data systems, managing data flows and data mapping
Job Reference: JO-2209-259512
Salary: £33000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 Month FTC
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract