Role: CRO Support- Technical
Day rate: Up to £250 via LTD
Contract length: 6 month initial
An elite travel company are looking for an experienced CRO professional for a 6 month initial contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience driving online conversion in the travel industry, pretty straightforward!
What you will be doing
As the CRO Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all four of the client’s sites are optimised to increase online conversion. You will take optimisation plans all the way from concept & design through to implementation & analysis. The optimisation planning will involve AB and MVT testing and you will be the go-to-person for this area.
You will have experience with data analysis, heat mapping and using results to influence decision-making. You will have AB testing experience and a good understanding of UX to be able to build simple tests and brief complex tests using an AB testing tool and provide analysis on the results.
This role sits within the eCommerce team reporting to the Head of eCommerce and will work closely with the Online Trading Manager, Online Merchandisers and eCommerce Assistant.
This role will manage the Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst and will be responsible for their workload, daily tasks, projects & setting their objectives.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage the AB testing roadmap which will include idea conception, prioritisation and planning.
- Design & implement AB / MVT tests using AB Tasty (where required using basic front-end development skills).
- Work with the team at AB Tasty to use monthly support hours to build complex tests.
- Work with the CRO Analyst to identify areas of improvement on the site and help build out testing ideas.
- Having significant contribution to the larger projects scheduled into the roadmap.
- Write a development brief for the team to implement any successful tests onto the live sites.
- Use analytics, goals and funnel analysis to identify area of improvement on the sites.
- Use innovative thinking to proactively suggest creative ideas to improve site engagement and conversion rate.
- Work with the OTM & the rest of the team to leverage data and customer insights to help transform the user experience in line with business goals.
- Work with CRO Analyst to brief UserZoom with user testing scripts.
- Regular communication with key stakeholders on requirements, test plans, live dates and performance.
- Be the go-to-person for AB & MVT queries.
- Manage & work closely with the CRO Analyst to ensure in-depth analysis of the current site to identify pain points, AB tests and analyse post changes to the site to measure their impact.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of conversion rate optimisation
- Advanced analytical experience, ideally Google Analytics
- Experience in AB and MVT testing
- An understanding of UX methodologies
- An understanding of the web development process
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be able to work independently but also collaboratively
Job Reference: JO-1909-152554
Salary: £175.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month initial
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: CRO conversion rate optimisation A/B testing MVT marketing website traffic ecommerce sales