My client, a global business, is on the hunt for Conversion Manager / Head of CRO will live and breathe product and user experience across the different touch points for their b2b customer base on a contract basis until the end of the year, which has been deemed outside IR35.
The successful candidate will have a few years’ experience in using a CRO tool like Optimizely and can identify gaps in performance using tools like GA and employ creative solutions to improve overall conversion rate.
Conversion Manager / Head of CRO will be responsible for:
- Owning the conversion rate metric across the business and ensure the daily conversion rate target is being hit.
- Tracking and interpret user behaviour
- Identify new conversion opportunities across the site to enhance commercial returns.
- Work with Product Development, content and marketing teams to enhance user experience.
- Identify & test new technologies and practices to improve conversion rate performance, free growth, consumer engagement, delivery against key metrics.
- Feed insight into the Commercial, acquisition and retention marketing functions to build deals and offers to drive performance.
Conversion Manager / Head of CRO will:
- Have strong experience in CRO, experiments, digital analytics, or data/insights
- Have excellent knowledge of how to manage CRO programs
- Expert use of customer experience platforms, eg Optimizely, and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A passion for creating a great product and user experience
This role will be for an initial contract period until the end of the year and has been deemed outside IR35. The role is paying up to £450 a day.
This role is an ASAP start position, so get your applications in quick.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201798
Salary: £350.00 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 05/07/2021
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract