Role: CRO Support- Technical
Day rate: Up to £250 via LTD
Contract length: 6 month initial
An elite travel company are looking for an experienced CRO professional for a 6 month initial contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience driving online conversion in the travel industry, pretty straightforward!
What you will be doing
As the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the website experience is optimised to increase online conversion against key business goals. You will do this by owning the end-to-end management of the entire conversion process, from Insight generation, hypothesis generation to implementing tests and reporting on findings, making you the go-to-person for all things CRO.
This role sits within the Marketing reporting to the Marketing Director and will work closely with the Marketing and Development teams.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ownership of the Session to lead and online booking conversion rates
- Working with research tools identify online improvement opportunities i.e. usability issues, friction points and high drop off points across the Customer Journeys for new and existing customers
- With support from wider marketing, sales and development teams conceptualise, develop, and execute measurable and actionable optimisation tests
- Manage the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, analysis and next-step recommendations
- Exploit online tools (A/B Tasty and HotJar) to their full potential
- Regular communication with key stakeholders on requirements, test plans, live dates and performance
- Identify ways in which to improve CRO procedure
- Flexibility and willingness to support wider marketing and or ad-hoc projects
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of three year’s proven experience of A/B & MVT testing and content personalisation principles and methodologies
- Someone with curiosity for data and the desire for continuous improvement against business targets.
- Someone who will act as an ambassador for a conversion optimisation testing culture throughout the company
- Excellent communication skills, confident with senior management and able to clearly articulate thoughts and recommendations with attention to detail
- A problem solver – keen to understand customer needs and offer solutions
- Experience usining behavourial data tools like Session Recordings, Heatmaps, Click maps and surveys to drive test ideas
- Experience in summarising detailed findings and giving presentations
- Have a natural curiosity and passion for challenging assumptions made by the business
- High energy looking to learn and help make improvements and drive change
- Ability to work under tight timelines and quick turnarounds
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as individually
- Ability to problem solve and be proactive in decision making
- Ability and willingness to undertake occasional business travel when required
- Experience using Google Analytics 360 for day to day reporting
- Someone to take ownership of Google Analytics tracking requirements and ensure proper setup and maintenance
- An ideas person – someone that can turn insight into action while driving a test and learn culture
- Knowledge of Drupal CMS platform
- Proficiency with design and UX packages – what do we currently have in place?
- Experience with ABTasty
- Experience using Data layers and Tag Management solutions like Google Tag Manager or Tealium
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies
Job Reference: JO-1909-152553
Salary: £200.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month initial
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: CRO conversion rate optimisation marketing insights analytics travel holiday adventure expedition