Role: Customer Data Marketing Programme Manager
Contract length: 6 months
Day rate: Up to £380
A great opportunity for an experienced Digital marketing contractor to join a blue-chip business at the forefront of the industry and make an impact in one of their key digital marketing programmes.
Top line work:
- Identify digital touch points for product and brand promotion and set effective digital channel operation strategy.
- Create contents that are suited for each channel and run digital media campaigns or CRM(Customer Relationship Management) programs to increase channel traffic and strengthen customer relationship.
Role and Responsibilities:
- [Website operation planning and management] Write contents briefing for new website contents development and analyze the website traffic regularly to identify pain points.
- [Social channel operation] Produce contents briefs for creating contents suitable for social channel, analyze monthly and quarterly social data to derive insight and monitor social channel on daily basis.
- [Digital campaign production] Come up with digital campaign ideas or CRM(Customer Relationship Management) ideas, participate in contents production, and manage CRM DB(Customer Relationship Management Database).
- [Digital campaign execution] Gauge the impact of the digital campaign or email marketing for CRM(Customer Relationship Management) purposes by checking the website traffic, etc.
- [Search advertisement and search optimization] Check the search keywords for each product and provide data to increase ROI(Return on Investment) by regularly monitoring search advertisements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires minimum 5 years’ of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience
Job Reference: SALT0307AGEE
Salary: £300.00 - £380.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month initial
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract