Customer Insights Manager | Retail
This retailer is going through a period of digital transformation and are looking for top tier talent to join the team. There is an opportunity to set up a customer insights function from scratch and drive this throughout the business. Great business to work for, excellent leadership, heaps of autonomy and the chance to grow within the role.
- Define, own and manage the overall customer insights strategy, framework and roadmap.
- Drive customer insight through the business, building relationships with all key stakeholders/teams to deliver actions.
- Manage consumer research programmes, prioritise key areas for customer research and setting best practice.
- Work with CRM, CX and analytics managers to feedback customer research insights and incorporate actions into project roadmaps.
- Feed customer insights into ad-hoc projects as and when needed; be proactive in determining where customer research insights would be useful.
- Manage external agencies and work with agencies to meet shared goals.
This role is ideal for someone who gets excited about customer insights and what the data is telling them. Someone who likes to feed that into a business to create actions. You’ll need:
- 3+ years’ B2C insights experience at manager level.
- Owned and managed a variety of customer research projects end to end, ideally within the retail / ecommerce space
- Built credible relationships and successfully influenced senior management & leadership teams.
- Managed and built strong relationships with external agencies.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a track record of proving ROI and delivering profitable campaigns.
Other than the chance to implement a customer insights strategy for a brand that doesn’t currently have one:
- Impressive bonus potential
- 27 days holiday +BH
- Health cover
- Flex working (2 days from home per week)
- On site gym and canteen
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2106-201556
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent