Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Customer Marketing Analyst
£45,000 – £50,000
Salt are incredibly proud to partner with a luxury retailer based in London as they look for a Customer Marketing Analyst to join their Digital & Data team.
Digital engagement is of paramount importance to them across the board, but they have acknowledged that there is an opportunity to develop their analytical capability to drive success further.
You will report into the Head of CRM to support them on all things analytics! Reporting on key campaigns and producing insights to senior stakeholders. This is a global role and you will have access to a vast amount of data!
· Run regular reporting and post-campaign analysis for campaigns, delivering actionable insights and recommendations
· Use SQL to analyse customer segments
· Analysis of customer trends and transactional data to provide recommendations to the marketing team
· Analyse customer journeys to understand customer pathways and understand potential pain points.
· Measurement of any changes made on product to understand the impact
· Analysis of all marketing activity and set up of reports to show conversion and impact of all channels
· Management reporting of KPI’s across the business
· Strong analytical skills
· Ideally coming from a retail/ ecommerce business
· Strong experience with SQL
· Understanding & knowledge of Marketing/CRM
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Comfortable in fast-paced environment
· Comfortable presenting to senior level stakeholders