Salt is proudly collaborating with a Luxury Fashion and Homeware client on Data Analyst hire for their Insights & Analytics team. Reporting directly to the Analytics Manager, you will hold responsibility for ensuring that all customer, marketing and wider business analytics is delivered accurately, on time and to brief. This role will provide strategic support and actionable insight to all areas of the business.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable both being hands-on, executing analytics, data-mining, as well as communicating with the wider business and cascading findings and recommendations.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Design, execute and interpret customer data analytics to make recommendations towards measurable business change across customer behaviour and customer experience.
- Analyse customer behaviour trends and sentiment for input to customer experience and research projects and deliver customer behaviour data driven insights to the wider team
- Gather and analyse data from multiple sources such as the SQL database, web analytics tools, and customer feedback tools.
- Ability to effectively interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques.
- Provide input to customer segmentation and ongoing mapping to the customer database.
- Design, run and manage regular customer reports (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
- Continuously work to effectively streamline and improve processes, maximising the quality and speed of work undertaken.
- Producing data extracts and file supplies between Blue / agencies / internal stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis
- Performing daily data checks and investigation of customer queries
- Data transfer error investigation – therefore ideally will be comfortable with ETL processes across multiple systems
Key Skills Required:
- Must hold expert skills with Excel
- Advantageous to hold previous experience with online trading/product reporting
- Experience with report building via Power BI & BlueVenn would be a plus
- Strong experience with Data-Mining, Salesforce & SQL
Job Reference: JO-2205-254839
Salary: £300.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract