Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Growth Marketing Manager - £45-60K (Great Bens) - London What to join the booming revolution of HealthTech? Then please read on… Even before the dreaded Covid19 Pandemic, this start-up's growth…£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Role: Digital Analytics Manager
Location: West London
Contract length: 6 months
Day rate: £500+ via LTD
Looking for a professional analytics manager, with hands on experience of implementing either Adobe Analytics or Google analytics, preferably in large organisations.
* Plan, construct and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy
* Own the multiple implementations of Analytics and tracking across the client’s websites and apps and manage end-to-end projects and roadmaps
* Comprehensive and expert analysis of company statistics and data management
* Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business.
* Discover and implement statistical models optimize business processes, and continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics to improve our sales and operations
* Work with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platforms
* Conduct research and adopt best practices in establishing business analytics platforms, systems and approaches.
* Recruit and lead a talented insights and analytics team
* Provide insight and recommendations to the product team to improve conversion
* Own and refine dashboards
* Delivery of insight and observations to key stakeholders based on data sources
* Own and conduct surveys, reviews, feedback and market research alongside UX teams
* Ensure tagging events are accurate and data sets are complete
* Analyse user journeys (Web/Mobile/TV) to understand customer behaviours and to provide insight and improvement ideas/recommendations
* Implement any analysis projects and help lead A/B testing and provide feedback
* Review user content engagement
* Establish successful business relationships with stakeholders and be able to influence by using empirical data
Experience in an OTT, VOD environment
* Experience measuring player metrics
* Strong experience with Adobe Analytics / Audience Manager (and/or Omniture)
* Strong experience of working with Tag Managers
* Experience with monitoring video tracking and events, click and heatmaps, and other UX events
* Work with UX to facilitate workshops and lead focus groups