Salts client, a global leading enterprise software company are looking to recruit a driven Data Insights & Reporting Analyst who will play a key role in the global delivery of a customer first, digital first strategy project. This is a fully remote, 6 month contract position which is ideally looking for an asap starter.
In this role, you will be collaborating with regional senior web strategists, senior web delivery managers and supporting business analysts to deliver continuous enhancements and optimisations. You will oversee the analysis and interrogation of visitor, journey and performance data from a number of sources, deliver key insights and recommendations leading to continuous improvements to the customer experience, with the focused goal of further supporting their ambitious growth plans.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Extract, analyse and report on critical visitor, journey and performance data, monitoring the evaluation of core team projects focused on driving improvements in customers experience and the performance of the company platform.
- Leverage a set of core reporting platforms and tools which will include Google Analytics and ContentSquare to extract, analyse and interrogate data and drive key insights for senior web delivery managers and regional senior web strategists.
- Support the continuous performance monitoring, utilising Google Lighthouse, Google Search Console and SiteImprove to drive optimisations in site performance and experience.
- Support internal business analysts with key data inputs, for the assessment of user experience and performance challenges and record requirements for change.
- Provide recommendations on the evolution of the core reporting portfolio to relevant stakeholders of varying levels and gather requirements for future expansion and evolution of the product.
- Identify any data quality concerns and ensure that through actionable recommendations to marketing operations and IT, that these are resolved.
- Participate in ideation that drives optimisation recommendations, customer experience improvements and enhancements to the company product platform.
Key Skills Required:
- Hold strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively with stakeholders of varying levels
- Possess excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Hold close attention to small details
- Strong analytical skill set, allowing for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritise projects to meet deadlines
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get chatting!
Job Reference: JO-2104-199914
Salary: £300 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract