Salt is proud to collaborate with this Leading Digital Agency in recruiting for a new lead to head up the EMEA data team on one of the leading Media accounts. The team are sourcing for a talented Data Lead to help drive their relationships and bring data led insight and innovation to the client account. This support will help them better understand their audiences, campaign performance and the path to purchase, with a view to accelerate media performance and increase revenue. This will be an initial 6-8 week contract which has huge potential to extend thereafter.
Key Role Requirements:
- Take ownership of the data capability across the client account, managing a team of 6 analysts and data scientists
- Own and develop the end-to-end data roadmap for the account (EMEA), evolving their data strategy, driving differentiation, and turning data into valuable campaign, audience and journey insight
- Oversee reporting and performance measurement ensuring data is available, accurate and comprehensive
- Lead analysis on key topics such as audiences, markets, creative, campaign learnings and competitors to generate new insight
- Create case studies to champion performance wins
- Review and contribute to all media response to briefs with data driven overviews of audience profiles, growth opportunities, business, and market context etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve ways of working and streamline data tasks and activities
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients across EMEA, finding opportunities to meet their business challenges with data led activities and initiatives and with internal stakeholders and third-party partners to understand new data capabilities and develop full data driven solutions.
- Create compelling presentations for senior stakeholders, tailoring content for relevant audiences up to c-suite.
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge and available data to identify opportunities and enable meaningful conversations with clients
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to lead a high-performance team to deliver account growth.
- Ability to analyse data to extract meaningful insights that will positively impact channel, campaign, audience, or path to purchase strategy
- Proven experience of translating complex data into insights
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to deliver against business challenges with data led activities and initiatives.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills to develop trusted working relationships with clients and partners
- Strong analytics acumen to steer decisions on analysis methods and approaches
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, quick changing environment
- Strong team leadership skills, with the ability to build, train, coach and develop a high performing team.
Job Reference: JO-2201-250146
Salary: £300 - £390.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-8 Weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract