Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
One of the UK’s most recognised online retailers
Recent IPO based on data value – join a truly data driven digital business!
Salary: £70k – £80k
You will join a small yet agile team of exceptional Data Scientists, headed up by an exceptional Data Science Manager (ex-Deliveroo), who also reports into data industry female leader in analytics.
After IPO-ing last year, predominantly on the value of their data assets and the value you can generate from this data, my client’s senior leaders are heavily invested in the use of data to drive the business.
This is a real opportunity to join a team where the work is varied and also layered – not only are you working to further understand the behavior and engagement of your customers, but as they are (nearly) always shopping for someone else, it makes the analysis so much more complex…and therefore, interesting! There is naturally a lot of work around personalization, promotions and marketing, so any experience in this space would be beneficial. They’re productionising work and driving growth through personalisation, but any additional data science, machine learning experience within an ecommerce, product led business would be very beneficial.
Ownership & accountability
There is a great opportunity to join the team and take ownership of all the low hanging fruit available, as well as pro-actively create your own projects across the business. As always within a small team set up, you will have great exposure to the senior leaders and product owners, influencing and engaging frequently. You will operate as a lead on projects and support your manager and the Director of Analytics as they continue to embed data science at the heart of the company.
· Educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject: Mathematics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering etc.
· A strong background in machine learning and AI (NLP, forecasting, causal inference, predictive modeling), ideally with a marketing lean: building recommendation engines, personalisation etc.
· Ideally experience of working in an ecommerce retail environment, but not essential
· Excellent skills with either Python or R and SQL
· Experience with A/B testing and building roadmaps and test design
· Experience using AWS ML deployment infrastructure: Apache Airflow or Sagemaker
· Confident in stakeholder management, scoping solutions and projects and owning delivery