Salt is proud to collaborate with one of London’s leading Digital Agency’s as they look to hire a Data Strategist Director to join their team supporting one of their largest, leading global FMCG client account. In this immediate starting role, which will run until at least the end of 2022 with huge potential for further extension.
You’ll be joining at a exciting time for the team, with a project plan is in place they require a talented and driven, senior data strategy focused freelancer to come on board translate captured data into actionable insights for implementation and relay this back to the client, building and solidifying relationships to deliver POC’s with pace.
Key Role Requirements:
- Ensure the team is consistently pushing the boundaries of growth, leading the team to continuously improve marketing and CX performance through best-in-class tech, data and analytics implementations and practices.
- Ability to growth and nurture effective relationships with key stakeholders both internal and client side
- Be a clear, concise communicator and relay captured data into actionable insights and recommendations for the client
- Be a all-round Data focused individual with previous experience implementing Data Audits, developing Data Strategy and building data-roadmaps
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Service Cloud required
- Previous experience with using Datarama or similar preferred
- Previous experience working with onsite Bot’s would be very advantageous
Job Reference: JO-2206-256066
Salary: £300 - £400.00 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: End of Year
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract