Digital Analyst | Retail
This high street brand are heavily investing in digital growth. They are keen to develop data led insights to ensure their marketing decisions are data driven. This will be their first Digital Analyst, and you’ll have the chance to set up and drive their analytics function, sitting within marketing and ecommerce. They’re a great brand to work for, offering lots of autonomy and ownership, a strong leadership team and some nice benefits too.
Here’s some top level info on what you can expect to be doing:
- Provide actionable market and customer insights, to inform decision-making and marketing strategy.
- Track, report and analyse the performance of all marketing and online activities, working with the teams to maximise performance and improve ROAS/MOAS.
- Analyse external and internal customer data using database queries, Excel models, web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Manage the GTM, implementing and changing tags as necessary.
- Manage GA attribution and Facebook attribution.
- Run and analyse A/B and multi-variate tests.
- Deliver and set-up automated reporting.
- And more
If you’re looking for a role where you can take ownership over building out an insights function, this is the ideal place. You will need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience – can be agency or brand, but you must have experience with a fast paced ecommerce/retail business.
- Expert in GA, with a GAIQ certification
- Experience with excel, SQL and Google Data Studio
- Experience with marketing attribution and RFM or Propensity modelling.
- Able to work with Python, Tableau, PowerBi /any other reporting tool
Aside from a very competitive base salary and the chance to take ownership of a new function in the business, here’s what else they offer:
- 50% discount on all products
- 25 days holiday +BH
- Health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Flexi time and possible flex working options
Job Reference: JO-2103-198270
Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent