Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Analyst – Fashion Retailer
Join this global fashion retailer as they grow their internal analytics team. This role will focus on the trading metrics from the website, building out reports and data visualisation, but there is room for expansion here and a greenfield opportunity for someone to really come in and shape the digital analytics further for this fashion brand.
As you can imagine (following the last year, particularly) e-commerce is a big growth area for this business, with triple digit growth over the last year (despite Covid), so there is huge investment into data and digital and it is anticipated this will only continue to grow.
You will report into the Customer Analytics Manager, who reports into the Head of eCommerce, who in turn reports into the eCommerce Director, who in turn reports into the MD – so you are visible to senior management and have the opportunity to really influence and drive change through the delivery of digital analytics and insights.
Their culture is modern and innovative coupled with the efficiency and pace you will find in any high street retailer.
Being the ‘go to’ analytics team for the business, you will have a lot of autonomy, so as well as being in the weeds of the detail, you’ll be able to provide strategic recommendations on how to improve customer journey, understanding customer behaviour and improving loyalty and engagement across the web and app.
Skills & Experience required:
· Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
· Ecommerce experience is essential
· Strong Google Analytics skills are essential for analysis and reporting, as well as GTM for tagging implementation
· Ideally experience with SQL and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlik
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time within a fast paced environment