Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
High End Home & Fashion Retailer
Salary: £45k plus 10% bonus & up to 50% discount!
Location: 3 days in office – West London
Recognised as one of the UK’s most luxurious and stylish home and fashion brands, this business has scaled its digital arm over the last few years (55-75% of sales come through their digital channels), and a need has arisen for a Digital Analyst to join the digital optimization team. The business is experiencing huge growth and therefore reporting, insights and optmisaiton is now more important than ever, in order to optimize customer journey and experience across their website and app. Also, in addition to analysing customer engagement and journey as well as product performance., both pre and post launch.
You’ll support your manager (plus one Analyst and two Developers) with building the profile of what optimization does within the business, presenting, engaging with different stakeholders (Trading, Marketing, Product, UX teams); storytelling and making insight meaningful for colleagues across the business.
Technically they use Adobe Analytics & Content Square for reporting, insights and optimisation – so ideally you will have skills in both, but training can be provided. Tracking and tagging implementation is handled by a third party specialist, who you would work closely with but if you yourself have any experience with Adobe Launch or a similar tagging tool then this would be highly advantageous.
In terms of career development, there are plans to hire at least two, possibly three more Analysts for the team in the next year, so promotion opportunity is real! Plus if you do have any skill gaps these will be trained on the job.
You will need to be in the (beautiful!) offices in West London Tues, Weds & Thurs – where you will work collaboratively with your colleagues. You’ll find the culture is friendly, fast paced and social with a ‘one team’ mentality. In the UK there are approx. 300 people, and the business has stores in UK and Ireland. But interestingly, 20-25% of revenue comes from international sales which is their biggest growth area; so even more opportunity to get involved in supporting the international growth of this retailer.
· Educated to degree level
· Strong experience in using web analytics tools, either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
· Ideally technical experience and knowledge of site tracking and tagging implementation – preferably using Adobe Launch, but Google Tag Manager considered
· Experience of using and working on changes to a Data Layer
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
· Highly commercial outlook with exceptional problem solving skills
· Self-motivated, with ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and prioritise tasks
· Confident working in a very fast paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
· A strong sense of initiative, teamwork and flexibility