Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Analyst – Wealth Management Division
Insights for the super-rich and famous!
Salary: £35k – £45k plus bonus & bens
Location: 100% remote OR from their London Manchester or Edinburgh office.
Join this friendly, welcoming, supportive culture – yes I AM talking about an international retail BANK!!
Plus, you are working in a small team, which specialises in Wealth Management, so this means you have much more visibility and influence with your stakeholders. The role is fairly broad, encompassing reporting and insights as well as optimisation work for their products,. So, there’s not only bau work to be getting on with, but also new projects around an app they’ve just inherited into the team, working on constantly improving and optimization customer journey and engagement for wealth customers (the super-rich and royalty!).
In house they use Adobe Analytics, but will consider those who have used Google Analytics, and any additional skills with machine learning would be viewed favourably, as you can use Adobe Experience Platform (which they’re just implemented) to pull in offline data, and model this to provide predictions around customer behaviour. You must also be comfortable with presenting and interacting with stakeholders to deliver insights around improvements and strategic actions. They also use Adobe Target for personalization work, and SQL and Big Query for data extraction, manipulation and reporting.
In terms of career progression … well they have large digital analytics teams in Retail and Commercial, so people often move around within the company to diversify their skills, plus the team is on a growth trajectory too. And you will interact with your colleaguaes in analytics and data science on a weekly basis, so there is an opportunity for peer level learning too!
Skills & Experience required:
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant subject; numerate, digital or marketing
· Strong Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics skills are essential for analysis and reporting
· Ideally experience with SQL and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlik
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time within a fast paced environment
· An entrepreneurial mindset; ability to see the bigger business picture and the long term impact of your work
· Comfortable operating independently, taking ownership of work and forging great relationships across a business