Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Analytic & Implementation Consultant
Leading Telecoms Client
Location: Reading, Greenpark – Ideally in 1 day a week on Tuesdays which is Digital day (possibility of needing to be in 2 days a week)
Salary: Up to £80K + 10% Bonus and a £5K car allowance.
This role gives one the opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading telecoms companies going through a major transformation and the digital experience is at the heart of that. They are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omnichannel journeys and features to provide a market-leading experience that will delight customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for the digital product, performance and experiences but also for informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for the industry and beyond. They want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Very Exciting time to join as the new platforms are launched in October. There is a new Data Layer being implemented which will change the way data is collected. They need someone with a background in implementation to lean on as you will be a key individual from beginning to end to help shape this function.
You will join a small team and be a part of the growth in this team building up the analytic and big data arm of it. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business if you have experience in data extraction from the front end you are welcome to get involved. There is loads of work to go around with a backlog to get through in order to help provide a value-added constructive backlog to the business. You will need to leverage your logic and problem-solving skills to translate business requirements into solutions to capture data about user interactions across the website and mobile applications.
Skills & experience required:
* Advanced knowledge of Web Analytic Implementation best practices, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations.
* Excellent knowledge of Tag Management Systems, specifically Adobe Launch.
* Firm understanding and experience in how to establish and maintain a Digital data layer across the entire estate.
* Knowledge and experience of headless solutions and single-page applications (front end agnostic).
* Knowledge and experience of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target integration using A4T.
* Knowledge and experience of Adobe Analytic implantation into mobile applications using SDK.
* Knowledge and experience of third party tag integration and management.
* Use of Developer tools within web browsers and mobile applications, and common debugging tools for analytics and tag implementation.
* Knowledge and experience of CRM data ingestion into Adobe Analytics.
* Experience in using analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Python, SAC, and R.
* Skills in Data Management and Integration, Data Quality and Governance, Reporting design, Business Intelligence, and Data Architecture.
* Excellent stakeholder management experience, including management of client relationships (internal and customer-facing) and third-party vendors.
* Knowledge and experience of the Telco market, are preferable.
* Bachelor’s Degree with the field of study in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field, preferable.