Senior Digital Analytics Lead
My client, a well-known FMCG brand is looking for a Digital Analytics and Insight Lead to work for their personal care division. In this role you will be managing multiple projects at one time, ensuring to accurately translate the briefs from the digital team and create recommendations that will drive business growth.
- Oversee and manage the full analytical process from ‘Data Cleaning’ to ‘Transformation’ to ‘Visualisation’ and eventually insights and recommendations.
- Develop and translate business briefs into analytical projects which will help to improve digital KPI’s and ultimately assist in business growth.
- Conduct analysis using in-house analytics tools.
- Build and test queries.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and form recommendations from these.
- Communicate recommendations to wider business stakeholders in a formal presentation style.
- 2+ years in Data Analytics where you have overseen the full analytical process.
- Be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experienced in analytical tools on structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in building and maintaining interactive, visual dashboards.
- Confident communicator.
- 25 days holiday + bh
- Product discount
- Season ticket loan
- Sharebuy scheme
- Attractive pension
- Well-being services
- Onsite Gym
- Bupa health care
- and many more!!
Job Reference: JO-2108-245501
Salary: £40000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent