Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Analytics Manager
Global FMCG Company
Salary: £80k – £95k plus bonus
Location: WFH / Central London
An opportunity to positively impact world health….yes, really.
You will be part of a huge brand and product transformations, as this global organization takes charge of their social responsibility, in what will undoubtedly be seen as an admirable and important part of improving many people’s lifestyles.
Driven by Research and Development to find new and innovative ways of supporting those who wish to improve their health, you can be part of a genuine game changer for millions of people.
In this global senior leadership role, you will take charge of developing and implementing a global measurement framework for web analytics, CRO and digital channels (SEO & paid) combined. You will manage and oversee these 3 workstreams, which each have a manager who drive day-to-day activity. You will however, needs to be analytically hands on yourself (with a particular strength in web analytics, ideally contextual knowledge in paid, SEO and CRO) in order to lead from the front and drive improved knowledge around data driven decision making.
Therefore strong technical knowledge of the Google stack (Tag Manager, Big Query, Google Analytics 360) is essential, and an ability to develop use cases in order to drive a step change in thinking towards using insights to drive decisioning.
You will also work closely with your counterparts in customer analytics and data science, taking a collaborative approach to building a more holistic, end to end, view of the customer journey, engagement and loyalty. You will need to build and nurture senior stakeholder relationships, often influencing a new way of thinking and painting an inspiring picture of how things can and should be done. This business is over 150 years old, and whilst it has taken a huge step in adapting it’s product line to a modern world, there are still lots of pertinent opportunities to improve thinking and approaches to marketing, measurement and product engagement.
So whilst all the technical sills detailed are key, probably the most important part of this hire is getting the right PERSON on board. It is imperative you enjoy being part of change, growth and development. Your strengths should be in working with people and organizations to achieve progressive change and positive learning. You will need to influence and engage with senior stakeholders from Marketing, Sales and Digital, taking time to understand their objectives and strategies and collaborating to align and connect with your own.
Skills & experience required
· Educated to degree level in a relevant subject; ideally marketing related or numerate
· Proven track record of managing global measurement and analytics for web and digital channels for digitally led organisations
· Experience in leading and inspiring teams, both locally as well as internationally
· Hands on expert knowledge of Google technology stack (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Campaign Manager, Big Query, Data Studio, etc.), Krux or other DMP, Paid Media analytics & DSP data (Programmatic / DCO)
· Ability to convert data and analytics into actionable insights
· Proficiency with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik or Looker
· Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, in order to buil trusted partnerships with senior leaders, peers and your teams