Analytics Manager – Luxury
London or Stratford-Upon-Avon
This heritage, family run business is going through an exciting period of digital transformation. After the success of their site over the last year, they are looking to continue growth and build out a world class team who want to push them forward. They are looking for ambitious people who are excited about innovating in an industry that doesn’t have a lot of best practice. You can be based in either their London or Stratford office and their benefits include potential bonus and generous discounts.
The role will have ownership of the analytics function within the digital team.
- Create, set up and manage all dashboards and reporting, moving towards automation.
- Report on key functions across marketing – performance, social media, ecommerce, Third party retailers, PR, speed and email.
- Create insights and actions for marketing and digital initiatives.
- Make recommendations to improve the accuracy and volume of data.
- Identify new sources of data, potential value and ways to collect.
- Create processes to protect all data and rigorous controls on access.
This is the perfect role for someone who is hungry to take on an early stage site and drive a data driven approach.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital analytics within a retail brand or agency.
- Advanced user of Microsoft products.
- Advanced user of the Google suite.
- Strong knowledge of SEM tools.
- Strong knowledge of email reporting.
- Good knowledge of all website UX metrics.
- Understanding of marketing measurement tools across social, PR, Marketing.
- Chance to make a big impact in a new area to the business.
- Discretionary team bonus potential.
- 20 days hol +BH +Birthday off.
- Pension – increases with length of service.
- Generous discounts that improve with length of service.
- Can be based in either London or Stratford-Upon-Avon
Job Reference: JO-2103-198121
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent