Salt is delighted to collaborate once again with this leading British Telecoms Giant as they continue to expand their digital capabilities and grow their Performance, Insight & Analytics team. They are sourcing for a Digital Analytics Specialist for an immediate starting, minimum 6 month contract term with potential for transition to permanency if of interest.
Reporting directly into their Digital Analytics Manager, you will be tasked with driving digital insights for the business’ digital estate, oversee responsibility for digital analytics solutions, data mining and visualisation tools. You will work in partnership with other analysts and stakeholders to translate digital data into actionable insights, drive commercial performance and deliver powerful dashboards with the highest levels of data integrity to drive positive improvements in the digital space.
- Produce actionable insights, from raw data, to drive improvements across the digital estate.
- Effectively generating and managing insights that will contribute to increasing sales online, increasing customer engagement and improving the performance of digital estate.
- Work closely with digital stakeholders and cross functional teams to create automated business dashboards.
- Sourcing data from multiple sources and building visualisations that enable efficient self-service reporting.
- Maintain regular stakeholder communication is essential, sharing updates and insights as required and developing strong relationships with stakeholders to reach deep understanding of various teams.
- Continuously develop and improve analytics and reporting capability across our online platforms and to support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Work effectively with the internal data engineering team to identify data gaps and requirements to further improve insights in the digital space
- Experience with data manipulation on large data sets using SQL or similar
- Be analytical in your approach to understanding customer behaviour with experience in delivering actionable insights and recommendations
- Hold experience in working with digital data sources and data types – Adobe Analytics experience is advantageous
- Be commercially savvy, with the ability to translate complex information to senior stakeholders
- Possess a strong data visualisation skill set
- Proven ability to use Tableau is advantageous
- Hold a highly analytical mind-set and ability to identify patterns, trends and insights that drive performance driven decision making.
- Be passionate for data analysis and problem solving with a proactive and analytical approach
Job Reference: JO-2206-256564
Salary: £500.00 - £650.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract